The sick lives on

The good news first. Davis is well. Sam escaped unscathed from the evil virus. They are healthy, happy kids.
Now the bad news. I cleaned with bleach and washed the sheets and kept my hands clean, but Michael and I both fell ill this weekend. I got chills and fever on Saturday and the stomach stuff hit Michael on Saturday night. He was up all night being sick. Michael slept all day Sunday and we both felt like we were hit with a ton of bricks.
Michael felt better yesterday, and I thought I did too, so I washed the sheets and bleached the house again, but by midday I was feeling pretty bad again. I got violently ill as I prepared dinner around 5 and I stayed violently ill till around 11.
I'm better this morning, but incredibly weak.
Michael is well, so that is a blessing. Maybe this will be the last of it, yes?
For the record this is day 8 of the evil virus' presence in our house.

Comments

cheris said…
I'm so sorry! Let me know if you need anything.
Thank goodness Michael can work from home now!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday