Christmas Day


The weather outside was frightful, but the fire was so delightful. And since we'd no place to go, Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.
It snowed during the night and we woke up to gusting winds and freezing snow. We stayed in by the fire and enjoyed a boozy, relaxing, foody Christmas day, playing with our toys. I missed my dad. Of course I did, we all did. But the day was lovely and I enjoyed the family that I had with me. My mom gave Tiffany and I quilts made with Dad's old shirts which I loved. Mom made an epic pancake breakfast with all the toppings. We played games. Marcie and Ann and the kids drove in that afternoon and we did another round of presents and then played ping pong in the garage while Keith grilled and had a fantastic Christmas dinner of steak and tuna. It was a lovely white Christmas.

Comments

Kat Ogden said…
I love your crazy family PJs!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday