Halloween 2019


Halloween was slightly warmer and the kids went back to school. I helped organize a scavenger hunt for Sam's school as they were having Monster Mash/Birthday bash. That afternoon I made chili and hosted a halloween open house. Our friend Megan and her kids came as did Suzy and hers. (Jason is in Nepal) Davis had Kai over to trick or treat with and later his girlfriend Reese and some her friends came by as well. We did our annual neighborhood Halloween parade which I love. It was fun evening, but my back was still bothering me so I didn't get to walk around as much. It was also our lightest year ever for trick or treating. I think people didn't get out as much this year because of the ice and snow.
It was still a lovely evening and we had a great time. I love my neighborhood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday