Great Accomplishments



He rolled over! Samuel hates tummy time so much that he figured out a way to get out of it. After a gentle reminder from the doctor yesterday, I placed Sam on his stomach to play on his activity mat. He cried and fussed and I kept an eye on him while paying bills and folding laundry. Suddenly I heard a surprised goo and then silence. I went in there, because I have learned in my years of motherhood that silence is usually not a good thing, and there he was on his back! I was so proud of him, I let him quit tummy time a little early.
The other munchkin is doing well also. I decided to make a list of all his words and sayings so I won't forget. Here goes:
Big boy bed
neigh- neigh (horse)
mo-mo (cow)
Wuh-wuh (dog)
Hi and hello and bye bye
Dink (drink)
Poon (spoon)
Crack (cracker)
Outside
Vespa
Big Truck
Cai (Car)
Milk
Book
Race Cai (race car)
Tractor
Choo Choo (train)
Eat
Snack
Cheese
Juice
Shoes
Hock (sock)
Hat
Head
Ho-ho-ho (christmas, presents, santa, etc.)
Do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do
Play
Night, night
Pass (pacifier)
Baby
Woo woo (fire engine)
Big Vespa (motorcycle)
House (apartment)
Keys
Teeth
Brush
Bath
Bike
Seat
Eye
Bubble
Flower
Sky
Mommy, Daddy, MiMi, PaPa, BaPa (grandma) and other various names
Wow!
Boke (broke)
UhOh
People
EeEe (TV)
Mope (Remote)
Star
Heart
Color
Hug
Mwa (kiss)
hawk (telephone aka talk)
Have that
I need that
I want that
Wow that
Mo that (more that)
That's all I can think of for now. I better go since all I can hear is silence from the room Davis just disappeared into and I have learned that silence is a dangerous thing...

Comments

Cheris said…
wow... I can't believe he's already doing that! And both boys look so big in that picture on your homepage. Dang they're cute.
The Traveler said…
Those two are sooo cute!!! Welcome to the blogosphere, fellow Walter. :)

Erin

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday