Reason #132 why I can't wait to get home

It's May 11th and it's a 103 degrees outside. I was talking to someone the other day and complaining about being stuck inside a tiny apartment with two small children and no friends or family around at that evil four o'clock hour. All you moms know what I'm talking about. Four o'clock in the afternoon is when the whiny, cranky feelings come out in both mom and children. This friend suggested that I get outside with the boys until Michael came home. I thought that was a good idea. I realized today though as I headed outside to check the mail that the idea just won't work in Phoenix. There's hot and then there's hot and this is just way too hot, way too early in the summer. Isn't is still officially spring? Only three more days till we're home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday