sick

I'm sick. I've got some sort of head cold I think. It's a total bummer because it seems I just got over a two week long head cold three weeks ago. I guess it's payback because it had been about a year before that one since I'd had a cold. The boys don't seem as sick which is a good thing. They both have runny noses, but that's it.
And I'm single parenting again this week. Davis is having a VERY hard time of it. He wants his daddy and he doesn't understand why I won't go get him. He is acting out in all sorts of frustrating ways.
The good news is that we are going to the beach this weekend with some excellent friends. We leave on Thursday and come back on Monday. I'm really looking forward to it.
We also had a nice weekend with the family and an excellent dinner at Vespaio with friends. So I can't complain too much there.
There are also some other plans brewing, but I'm not quite ready to post about them yet. I'll let you know soon.
Now if only I could breathe through my nose.
Love, Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday