At least someone is using the potty!



Sam took his very first steps today! He walked!!!!
This evening we were encouraging Davis to use his potty. He brought it out of the bathroom into the playroom to sit on it and them immediately ignored it to play with trucks. Sam crawled up to it and stood up and then began pushing it around the playroom! I couldn't believe it, since just last weekend I gave him the push walker and encouraged him and he turned me down. I figured he just wasn't ready. He figured he just hadn't found the perfect walker. Then he saw the potty and I guess it was a match. He happily pushed it around for fifteen minutes or so and then I offered him the hippo pushcart. He needed a little help, but pushed that around too. Michael was home and we took lots of video. After a bit, Michael disappeared in his office and I started cooking dinner. Imagine my surprise when I looked up and saw Davis zooming in on his tractor and Sam almost keeping up while walking along pushing the hippo on his own. I'm so proud. I'm uploading the video now. As soon as youtube uploads it, I'll post it!

Comments

Cheris said…
oh my freakin' god... how is this possible...
Debbie said…
Yea, Sam! Brooks is on your tail, brother...he's just started cruising :)
Damn, it is so nice to be able to say that!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday