Long week

We've had a long week. Michael's been out of town and we have all missed him. He was in San Angelo all week, but is home today and has the day off! We are so excited. We needed this break to cushion the blow of the news that he will be gone for at least two weeks in October. Sigh.
The kids are great. My parents stayed with them on Wednesday while I spent the afternoon at the rheumatologist's office trying to figure out what's wrong with me and the evening at Theatre Action Project's board meeting. Davis had a great time and was disappointed that they weren't there when he woke up the next morning.
We also had our first Music Together class on Wednesday morning. We all LOVED it and are looking forward to the session. The CD has been in constant rotation and both boys are starting to participate and sing. Davis will hear a song and say, "I know that song! We sang that song at my Music House.". He's so proud.
Sam has said two new words this week. They are cup and truck. He also starting to imitate my signs, but is not yet signing independently.
This weekend we are going to do the Alzheimer's walk. Anyone who wants to participate please come join us and if you want to donate, follow the link here. Then we hope to hit the Farmer's Market for the 2007 Breastfeeding Challenge. I hope we make it, but it all depends on the naps.
And that's all for now. I hear Davis yelling outside, and Daddy may want a little help.
Love, Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday