Workin' Out's for the Devil!

Waterboy is an Adam Sandler movie that Michael and I both think is pretty funny. Adam Sandler plays Bobby Boucher (pronounced in the French fashion as "Boo-SHAY"), a socially inept (but also intelligent) water boy with anger issues due to constant teasing and his mother's (Kathy Bates) excessive sheltering. He wants to play football, but his mother tells him that "foosball is for the devil".
Michael and I often quote this movie. For instance, if Davis refuses to brush his teeth and acts like we are torturing him when we ask him to brush them, we'll say, "What, Is Brushin' your teeth for the Devil?". We're just being silly.
Yesterday I got ready to work out and Davis DID NOT want me to. He wanted me to play trucks with him. I laid out my workout mat and cued up the DVD. Davis ran into the living room took a wide stance on the mat, put out his hand and said, "NO WORKOUT, Mommy, WORKIN' OUT'S FOR THE DEVIL!!!"
I cried I was laughing so hard and I thought I would share it with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday