Travel! Kid-Care! A Sale!

Did you see this? Beaches, my favorite dream resort to take my children to, but always too expensive for me, is having a sale! A really good one! Like half off! I'm going to tell Michael all about it, but first I thought I'd tell you. Anyone want to go?
By the way, we're home from Port A. It was awesome! I can't wait to post pics. And I am in no way diminishing that fabulous trip by scoping out a new beach. It's just that I can't help myself. I'm addicted. I've been working on making sure I enjoy the vacation I'm on while I'm on it, but I still usually end up having so much fun that I start thinking about where I'm going to get my next vacation fix.
Anyway, back to the next travel dream:

Beaches Resorts -- top family all-inclusives in Jamaica and Turks & Caicos, with everything from kids programs and nurseries to butlers to hurricane guarantees-- has some tempting deals and perks.

"WonderFALL"offers savings of up to 45% plus one or two nights free, if you stay a while. WonderFALL also has extra appearances and live stage shows by Sesame Street characters, Family Reunion Packages, and special fun for kids and grandparents.

p.s. Book by June 26.

Beaches Resorts: WonderFALL
WonderFALL rates: Save up to 45% off regular rates; also, get one night free when you stay 5 or 6 nights, 2 nights free when you stay 7 nights or longer.

Sesame Street Special Events: Beaches resorts have a year-round association with Sesame Street, but Sept. and Oct. are special months. At all locations, families will find special activities for preschoolers such as extra appearances by Sesame Street characters, and live shows with Gordon and Elmo.

Fall Family Reunion Package: in addition to the lower rate and free nights above, Beaches has lowered the "Family Reunion Package" minimum room requirements: now you only need to book five rooms (instead of ten) to get some family reunion perks.

Grandparents Celebration. Special activities for grandparents with their grandkids include: complimentary photo session; Grandma & Me manicures or pedicures; special beach games and tournaments.

In addition to all the above in September and October, Single Parent Months start in late August and run through October; Beaches waives the "Single Supplement", a nice price break.

Read more about WonderFALL. Book by June 26 for travel from Sept. 1 to Nov. 4 2008.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday