Notice Anything Different?



I've been wanting to do something different with my hair for a year. I wanted to cut it short, but I made a promise to Michael that I would never get the very short "mom/grandma" cut. I have always had very long hair and I really wanted a change. This year I have slowly been going shorter and shorter. On Saturday I went in and Fabian cut it off for me. My boys love it and I'm so glad. I feel younger and more hip and it suits my face shape I think. What do you think?

Comments

Heather said…
Love it! And happy anniversary! xoxo, Heather
Cheris said…
Wow! Hot Mama!
I'm so sorry I missed the "surprise moment" I would've had if I'd met you for drinks Saturday. Sigh...
Debbie said…
Tres cute! Happy Anniversary!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday