Calm

It's quiet around here. I've been busy in that "I'm getting lots done in a fast, but productive manner".
The kids LOVE school. Sam begged me to go on Tuesday. Davis has been (knock on wood) agreeable and relatively easy the last three days.
I've been getting together some details for a college reunion that I am throwing myself in L.A. I am so excited.
The weather has been cool and breezy and perfect. We've been spending huge chunks of time outside.
So no drama for you! But I thought I'd say hello. And I've been twittering and updating on facebook too so you can look for me there.
I'll try to pop back tomorrow to give you a killer bean and ham soup recipe.
XOXO,
Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday