Friends



We've spent the last week or so having so much fun with our friends in our new home town of San Marcos. I'm glad that summer is ending and everyone is back in town and ready to play again.
Last Monday we hit the Wine Cellar Bistro for Michael's birthday. We had a blast and really enjoyed the food as well.
Wednesday night we had some local friends over in order to celebrate the return of our friends Zach and Elizabeth from Costa Rica. We had a great time and the kids did too! Who knew we'd be able to host a dinner party on a week night, but we did!
Then Friday night we went our to the Tap Room which is a bar on the square. We had a triple date and drank great beer and had a truly delicious hamburger. I just wish the non smoking law had passed already here in San Marcos!
Sunday we had several friends over for a swim date and bbq and had so much fun.
Monday I had a new San Marcos friend over in the morning for a playdate with Davis. Her son goes to Montessori with Davis and we thought it would be great for them to develop their bond. We had a great time and she really inspired me and filled me with hope of meeting more great people in our new home town.
I feel so blessed and happy to have so many friends in my life and to always being able to strengthen and grow the friendships I have and to develop new ones. I am so grateful that we have been able to keep the friendships we had while living in Austin even though we've moved. Friends fulfill us and keep us sane and entertained and comforted and loved. And no matter how old I get I still love playing with my friends.
I have to stop now before I start writing hallmark cards.
XXOO, Amber

Comments

Debbie said…
Dude...you still haven't told us about the karaoke contest! haha.

Priorities, woman!!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday