Lucky's Birthday Party





My mom threw a rockin' party for my Dad and Uncle Larry's birthday party last night. I did the event planning for it to help out. We had fantastic food from Timmeron Catering with three stations, one of which was an active station with the chef creating quesadillas, sausages, and satays on a huge grill out on the lawn. We also had three bands. The West Side Horns, The Lucky Tomblin Band, and Jackie King each played a set. We also had fantastic fireworks from Wolf Stuntworks. I'm guessing we had about two hundred people there and I think everyone had a great time. I know my dad did. It was the best birthday party I've ever been to if I do say so myself. The fireworks were my favorite part. My sister and mom and I sang a song with the band! It was so fun and we are all exhausted this morning. I wish I had the camera in the beginning because the food and tables were absolutely gorgeous. There were a plethora of pumpkins and fall foliage. My mom had created these gorgeous centerpieces with pumpkins submerged in water in a vase and fall flowers pouring out of the top. The food was incredible and looked beautiful. There were beautiful tables with agua fresca pitchers and water urns and candles in hurricane vases everywhere. Unfortunately, I had sent the camera with Michael to the kid's Halloween party and by the time he made it to the party, it was dark and most of the food was gone. I'll try to see if someone else took some pictures and put them up on flickr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday