Meet Max


This is our new cat. He is pretty wonderful. We had no plans to get a cat, but we had a mouse problem and we decided to get an outdoor cat to help us with this problem. We went to the pound last week and adopted him. He's around one year old and is the sweetest of cats. He lets Sam abuse him and doesn't retaliate. He loves to cuddle and fulfilling all my baby cravings by letting me hug and squeeze on him. He has to stay in during his first two or three weeks with us to give him a chance to bond with us and learn that this is his home and we have enjoyed getting to know him.
The best news about Max is that last Friday I was cooking some eggs in the kitchen and all of sudden a mouse ran past my feet. Before I could check and see where it went (and after I jumped on the counter), Max had leapt on that mouse, killed it, and begun to consume it. Well done, cat. You have earned your space in the Walter household.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday