Davis and his new Bike

He learned to ride his bike! Ever since we went to the Bastrop Lost Pines Resort and saw a three year old boy riding his bicycle without training wheels, Davis has wanted to be able to do that. He explained to me that training wheels would just slow him down and he wanted to be fast! So Santa brought him a new bike sans training wheels. It took Davis four days and some determination and practice on all of our parts, but he's got it! We rode to the mail box and gate yesterday and again today. He didn't fall once today and had a great time. I'm getting a super duper work out as I run flat our while pushing the stroller all over the ranch. I can't keep up! I hope you enjoy the video. We're all really proud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday