Katie's Visit






I've thrown my back out. And it hurts. A lot. I can't put my own socks on.
But I am still happy because I got to spend a long weekend with my wonderful friend, Katie and her little bug, Soren. We all had a fabulous time. We played on the ranch, had a playdate party with some of my favorite people, had a delicious dinner with Marchelle, went to McKenna Children's museum, and enjoyed lots of couch sitting and talking and red wine drinking and good south beach meal eating. Davis and Soren are still great friends and Sam got to spend quality time with his Godmother. It was great.
I would write more but my back is KILLING me and holding the computer hurts.
Here are some pictures. I love you so much Katie!!!!!!
XXOO, Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday