Status Updates (yes, I'm on facebook too much)



So it's Mid January and I need to post something. Let me fill you in.
1. We had a wonderful post Christmas weekend with Martha and Clark last weekend. We had a tree and everything. I got a new mandoline and I promised Michael I wouldn't slice my finger off again. Michael got a Wii so there should be even more gaming going on than usual.
2. I'm single parenting this week while Michael is doing a wireless site survey in Maryland. So far he's had home cooked dinners with an old college buddy and her family, his cousin and her family, another cousin from the other side of his family and her husband and tomorrow will have lunch with another old college friend.
3. I finally convinced Michael to read the Twilight series with me and we are having a great time doing it together.
4. The kids are great. They've been healthy for two weeks in a row and are smart and fun and I'm really enjoying them.
5. I'm staying really busy with some really wonderful friends while Michael is gone. I've had playdates every day and we've had lots of fun.
6. I'm tired and I really miss my husband, but absence always makes for a lovely reunion.
7. I'm trying to throw my college reunion and we lost our location and nobody is calling me back and it's driving me crazy!
I think that's all. I'll leave you with some pictures of the kids that are breaking my heart. As you were. XXOO, Amber
P.S. I should mention that the photos were taken by mother with her awesome camera and her amazing talent.

Comments

Cheris said…
Did you guys get a new camera? Because you've gotten some really nice shots lately.

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday