Busy, Busy, More and More

And it still goes on. Michael left for El Paso this morning, but his brother and sister-in-law and their kids are still here and so is my mother-in-law. My cousin Marcie and her partner Ann and their two boys come in tonight or tomorrow. Michael's family leaves on Wednesday and then my cousin Jackie comes in on Thursday. On Thursday afternoon we head for the beach for the 4th of July weekend with my cousins and my grandparents. We pick up Michael on the way there. We come back on Sunday night, and will be here until Wednesday when we leave to go back to the beach with three couples and their kids for a second beach vacation in a row. Then Michael is gone for two weeks in a row to El Paso again and then we leave for our family vacation to Canada. Yeehaw! So if you're wondering where I am and why you haven't seen or heard from me, that's why.

Comments

cheris said…
OMG! I'm never going to see you again!!
Mama Deb said…
That made me tired just reading it!
Heather said…
That's the craziest thing I've ever heard! I must be imagining that we're scheduled to meet up on 7/13--did we ever finalize that? I'll email you . . .

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday