My new Cookbook!


After a year of tasting, creating and cooking, I finally finished my cookbook! It was a labor of love. It is full of low-carb, south-beach, kid friendly meals. It is a compilation of all the recipes that I make on a regular basis for my family.
I've made and tasted all of these recipes. I'm sure that there are some typos. The good news is that I can always go online and fix and add and change.
You'll see that I love one pot meals. I'm a mom of two kids under five, of course I like one pot meals! I also have a thing for garbanzo/chickpeas.
This is for all of you who keep asking me to make a cookbook of all the recipes that have helped me go from a size 14 to a size 4 and stay there for over two years and counting.
I try to give credit on each recipe to the source, but hopefully I'll get a list up soon of my favorite cookbooks and websites.
I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you have any questions about any of the recipes. Here's the link to Amber's Low-Carb Family Recipes!
XO! Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday