Sam is Three





Samuel Brazos Walter
Sweet, loving, gentle.
Soft-spoken, with a ready smile and dimples.
With a passion for rockets, robots and animals.
Stubborn, you throw brilliant fits, but you are always quick to hug and say you're sorry. Even when frustrated with the world, you are always searching to find a solution.
Affectionate, eager to please, full of imagination.
Deeply compassionate for a child of your age.
You are wonderful.
I love you.
From the moment I first held you in my arms I fell in love with you more deeply than I ever knew love was possible.
You are such a gift to me.
I pray I can be the mother you deserve.
Happy Birthday, son.
You will always be my baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday