Menu Plan for the Week

Every Sunday I make a menu plan for the week. I thought I might share it here so we could share ideas. Let me know what you are planning too!
Sunday: Soup from the Soup Swap!
Monday: Sweet Potato, Black Bean Enchiladas from Karina's Kitchen (and my cookbook)
Tuesday: Oxtail Soup from A Year of Slow Cooking
Wednesday: Southwestern Salmon Burgers from my cook book
Thursday: Butternut Squash, Chickpeas and Spinach from Eat Like a Girl (and my cookbook)
Friday: Lentils with Beef (from my cookbook)
Saturday: I always play a game on Saturday where I create something out of what I have in the freezer and pantry.
What are you cooking?

Comments

BenitaT said…
Today we had soup from soup swap (Rebecca's and it was yummy)
Monday - Proscuitto, Pesto and Mozzarella on Naan sandwiches
Tuesday - Sticky Chicken and polenta
Wednesay - Red Beans and Rice
Thursday - Tacos
Friday - Bacon wrapped Shrimp and wild rice salad
Saturday - we are going to a party
Amber said…
Yum, Benita! I love the Monday and Tuesday plan especially. It's a good idea to do fancy sandwiches for dinner. I should do that. Thanks for sharing with me. I think it's so interesting to see what other people come up with for their menus. XO!
Heather said…
Now that we're in a weekly meal swap, we only cook one big thing per week, on Sundays. Last week we made chickpea and artichoke heart stew (Moosewood), and, ohmigod, it was amazing. Tomorrow we're making Greek-style cannellini and vegetables with orzo. On Thursdays we end up making something easy like Nicoise salad or tacos or sandwich melts. On Fridays we go out to eat.
Amber said…
Yum, Heather! I'll have to look up that stew recipe in Moosewood. I love that cookbook.

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday