Spells


This evening I read a book to Davis and Sam that ended with a rabbit family arriving at their new home with thirty or so children. I exclaimed that that was a lot of children and asked the kids how it would be to have so many brothers and sisters. Davis shared my amazement over the number of children and replied, “yeah, that would be so many that Daddy would run out of spells.“ I nodded in absent-minded agreement and began to put away the book, and then stopped. “Wait a minute, spells? What are spells, Davis?”
Davis began to look slightly unsure, but gamely replied, “You know. Spells are the things Daddy has to add to your egg so you can make babies”.

Comments

cheris said…
BAAAhahahahaaaa!!
Rob L. said…
That might explain the Gandalf costume that M told me he likes to wear when you... oh, wait, never mind; I think I wasn't supposed to mention that...
Mama Deb said…
Oh, that is just too funny!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday