Emotional Rollercoaster

Let me try to recap the last few days for you. Here's my life on a roller coaster.
Friday
Go out for Girls Night with new Gym friends- up, up, up!
Feel sick and come home early-down
Saturday
Hike with friends- back up
Go have mini-vacation with family in downtown condo- Woooo HOOOOO!
Swim in indoor pool-up higher
Shop at Whole Foods!- and higher
Go out to eat Thai food- getting to the top
Davis melts down and we leave with boxes of food in hand- down
Super Bowl party at my parents' house! New Orleans wins! - Back UP!
Monday
Davis wakes up in the middle of night burning up with fever- Way Down! Weeeeeee, but not in a good way.
Fever all day long, I feel miserable too- Down
Make decision to keep kids in Montessori- UP!!!
Tuesday
Davis wakes up with more fever, we visit the doctor. It's still an ear infection, needs even more antibiotic that will cause diarrhea- Way Down
Get recruited to promote my Dad's band online. Yay! Up!
Wednesday
Davis and Sam both go to school! Up higher!
MICHAEL PASSES HIS TEST!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Insurance screws us over. -Sharp dip.
I get beautiful flowers from my husband! WEEEEEEEE! Back up!
Davis' fever comes back with a vengeance. -Down.
I sit here among unfinished Valentine's with Yo Gabba Gabba in the background. I'm tired of this roller coaster. I'm getting off.
(heheheheh, I said getting off)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday