Code Monkey

Have you ever heard this song? It's called Code Monkey and I listen to seven times a day. Seven is the top amount the kids are allowed to listen to it in the car before Mommy goes crazy. We have to listen to at top volume and when I drove to drop off or pick up the kids they would request that I have it only loudly with the windows open so their friends would think they were "cool". Our friends Rob and Cheris gave us a kids mix CD and a grown up mix CD for Christmas. These CD's are number 2 and 3 in our car and this song comes from CD number two track 6. I found a video of the song and put it here so you can check it out. It's great. Then I made a video of the kids performing the first verse from the song as well. Make sure you get to Sam at the end. He cracks us all up. Enjoy.

Comments

Rebecca Schwarz said…
Love it! The Song, the Fritos, and especially Davis and Sammy's version!
Rob L. said…
Awesome! If you're willing, you can share it with Coulton and his fan community by listing it here:

http://www.jonathancoulton.com/submitusercontent/Code%20Monkey

Sorry you have to hear it seven times a day, though. For a grown-up, that can kill just about any song.
Christina said…
I love it too. They cuh-rack me up. Wish they (and you) were just around the corner!
cheris said…
Seven? Two is my limit.
But that video of the kids cracked us all up. Awesome! We'll make a new JoCo CD soon...

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday