Soup Swap 2011





I hosted soup swap yesterday. This is something I've done at least once a year since 2007. It was really fun. We had a great group of women and some awesome looking soups. Hank and Sterling stopped by and offered some organic produce for sale from the garden. It was like having our own farmer's market on the back porch! We did some swapping (I drew #1. I've never gotten to go first before.!). I invited everyone to several upcoming parties. I laughed a LOT. I drank one too many gin and tonics, and probably talked too much, but didn't care about that much until I woke up this morning, when I did my usual post party analyzing. Michael took the boys to Aquarena Springs with some of their friends and then hung out at my parent's house. It was an awesome afternoon and so fun. I love my ladies and their cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday