Annual Soup Swap




I hosted another soup swap yesterday in honor of National Soup Swap Day. I can't remember how many soup swaps I've hosted over the years. I"m thinking this might have been the sixth.
It was really fun.
Michael helped me clean the house and get it ready for the party. I cooked up some soup and decorated the house a bit. I bought some prizes and opened the wine. Michael with the boys and Violet and Graham met up with several of the dads with their kids at our friend David and Rachael's house. They had a great time and it got them all out of the house which was fantastic.
We had thirteen ladies participate and thirteen different soups! They all sounded delicious and there was a scramble to get some of them. The wine flowed and we had so many good things to eat. I wore my new sparkly pocketed pants and felt fabulous. I got to spend some time with my ladies and that is always a win. My very best friends were all there and it was almost perfect.
I love soup swap. I think we should do another one in the summer with summer soups. Now all I have to do is figure out which soup to have for lunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday