An update! (their feet are not so big)

I took the boys back to stride rite this afternoon to get some another pair of shoes (not light up) so he could wear them to school and since, apparently, he had outgrown his old ones. When I got there, I got them to remeasure his feet again just to make sure. I couldn't believe he'd grown from a 13 to a 2.5 in three months. Sure enough, the original measurement was wrong! He is a 13.5 and so is his brother. I told them how they'd mismeasured and they apologized and switched out the shoes for the proper size even though they'd been wearing them for two days.
Alls well that ends well. And I still think it's funny that the boys wear the same size. Sam has big feet, just not clown feet like we thought before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday