STEM 5K and Blast Off


Michael and the kids and I spent a perfect Sunday last week at Redstone Park running a 5K and celebrating our school with an amazing festival put on by our PTO. Everything was free and we spent all day there enjoying all there was to see and do. I loved running my very first 5K and I was so proud that everyone in my family ran it together. Then we spread out a blanket in the shade and camped out. Our neighbors came out to play with us and the kids ran inside giant hamster balls, played human foosball, made rockets, got painted, ate out of food trucks, dove into a pool of legos, interacted with a robot that played frisbee and had a great time. I adore our school AND our Colorado August weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday