Vietnam Initial Post


We had the most amazing trip to Vietnam and Cambodia over Spring Break. It was the most amazing trip I have ever done and it was truly life changing in so many ways. I am desperate for the time to chew it over, go over all the photos and to linger as I remember the days. But I don't have time now. We came home on a Sunday night and went back to school the next morning. The next weekend was Hamilton, Davis's birthday and Easter. And now it's another work week and Sam has what may be the flu and Michael is slammed with work and we are all pedal to the metal.
But here are a couple of pictures. And I am going to make an epic photo/scrapbook. Soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday