I got a bike


Michael told me that for my birthday (in March) that he would get me a mountain bike. I've been riding my cruiser since my sophomore year of college so it was time. But we didn't have any money after Vietnam and we didn't want a new bike. So Michael carefully watched craigslist for the perfect used bike. Last weekend he found it! It's green and it has gears and I love it. The weather has been spectacular all week and I have been out on my bike every day but one, gliding up and down the trails, smelling the flowering plants and trees, enjoying the vibrant green all around me, listening to birds and just being outside. The kids love it too and are so happy to ride with their mama. It's been my favorite times of the week. (Davis and Isabelle pictured)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday