Sam's Journal Entries







March 12, 2020
I have just finished the school play. "Bedtime stories (as told by our dad) (who messed them up). I was Wally/one of the kids. We were going to do 2 performances, but thanks to the Corona virus we only get to do one. Yah, that sucks.Int he last few days i have gotten my dream trick down...backflip on grass. I have done it without shoes and I'm going to try with them. With the Corona virus we have a 2 week free trial of summer. Yup, school has been put on hold. I have made my lightsaver closer to the starkiller lightsaber for cosplay.

March 18/19, 2020
Yeah, so the so called "2 week" thing isn't accurate it could be the rest of the school year, TBD. We took a miserable ride to Texas on the 16th and 17th, but I'll get to that. Let's rewind a bit to the 13th. So we know that school is going to be cancelled due to covid 19 and the only person we can hang out with is Garett. Ok that's good for me, but not so great for Davis. Anyway we are going to get some crafts to do while we wait to go to Texas on Wednesday. We got shirts to decorate, a lego set, and a bunch of PVC pipe and spray paint to turn into custom lightsabers so I made a Kilo Ren style lightsaber in glow in the dark green. Davis made a double blade orange detachable lightsaber. And Garrett made 2 count duku style lightsabers in glow in the dark blue. Snobahn and Active were closed so this was what we could do. It was really fun. Later that day we decided to have a nerf war. So we played until a few of the kids came along. (Just a note, the pvc pipe was just for us!) and Davis just ditched the nerf war and made a bunch of lightsabers for all the other kids! The kids that we were not supposed to be playing with. Davis just gives all the pvc pipe to them. So annoying.
The next day Garrett was out hunting so I decided to make a smaller shoto style lightsaber in orange. (at this point we have hardly any pvc left). So I was happily making that saber until my mom walks out. She said that we were leaving for Texas in the morning. "Wait, What!!!" She also said that they could be closing the borders of CO and that she would rather be stuck in Texas than Colorado. And so we frantically started packing all the way until bed.  Then we woke up and packed some more. Then we were off. I think the only thing that got me through the drive was Disney +. (we had gotten it the day before) Two days later we got to Casa Pacifica with Holly. We unpacked and went down to swim. Holly and Razz the cat had an epic showdown and then we got in the pool. It was going great after all. Haha nope...
Davis dropped his watch to the bottom of the pool. I tried to grab it with my foot a little too hard and metal rod impaled my foot. Ouch!
Yah, so I couldn't do any flips until today. Today I made a "how to backflip on grass" youtube video. I made red velvet cupcakes with my mom. I built legos. That was pretty fun. Later we got in the pool and I did front flips and side flips into it. Then I did flips off of Mr. Paul's shoulders. Never did a I dream that I would be doing flips off of my elementary school music teacher. Well that's about it. I landed a blackflip with shoes on and a few other small details. Until Next Time...Sam


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday