Sam's Journal 3/24/20

Today (or maybe yesterday) is national puppy day...Okay just wanted to get that out of the way, let's get back to where I left off.
So we were trucking along in Texas just passing time on those rainy days and we were getting bored and lonely. We couldn't swim, flip or bike. I was telling my mom that I was lonely, and bored. And she decided to buy us lego sets, Giant Lego sets. Davis got a train that can really drive and he got extra train track. I got an awesome haunted high school with ghost minifigs. The next day was soooo much better! We went fishing and the sun came out so we swam, and we built our lego sets. Later that day my mom comes out and says we are going to the beach...so we frantically packed and the next morning we went to the beach. Mimi and Paul are staying in 509 and we are in 101. Today we went out in the waves. We swam, boogie boarded and we poured glop AKA wet sand all over me. That was really fun. We dug a big hole and I made a ramp for Davis's RC car. But then he broke his car! So we never got to test it. Anyway we dug a hole to the wet sand. Then we went back to the condo where I am writing this. Until Next Time. Sam Walter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday