Sam's Journal 4-29-2020

My lightsaber shipped finally after almost 4 weeks. It will be here in 3-8 days. I made the claws and gloves for my cosplay. They look amazing. I also am making a ton of detailed pvc pipe lightsaber hilts. I have already made five. One double blade one for Davis, a shoto and normal one for me, one for Garrett, and one for Leah. We are going to make a ton and sell them. We are getting all the materials from the pink barn which was super fun to explore. It had a ton of stuff to use like pvc, old door handles, metal, computer cables, all sorts of stuff. The place is falling apart and it will always hold a special place in my heart.
That's all folks!!! Sam Walter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday