Sam's Journal 4/22/20

Today is the three week anniversary of ordering my lightsaber. It will ship this week! Ok now to the cosplay stuff. We have cleared out Gramp's old shed and we are using it to build stuff. It already had a bunch of tools in it and we brought over all of ours in as well. We brought all of the spray paint, the EVA foam, Uncle Sean brought over his heat gun. I'm talking everything. Also, you know how I said that a dremel and air brush were too expensive? Well we ordered a dremel which is already here and we ordered a pack of 3 airbrushes and the air compressor. I also ordered paint separately. That will come tomorrow. I made my shoulder armor and I will paint it with the airbrush once it gets here. I am making a youtube vid about my whole cosplay experience. (Btw my channel name is Sam Walter). Next we are going to do the gloves with the knives on the end.
A few days ago  got an audition offer from Nickolodion. I chose which audition script I wanted and I am working on that. They also said to show any other special skills so I'm going to do flips. They are asking me for a show and I could make a boat load of money.
Davis and I decided to blow up a big tube a few days ago. Then we put Holly in the "Holly compartment". She was not hating it but she was nervous after a few laps. So we were taking her back to the shore. We were about 4 feet away and Holly looked ready to jump. We said, "Holly no! You can't make that jump!". But she did not listen. She jumped kinda majestically straight into the water. She floundered frantically while still 2 feet from the shore. I jumped in after her, picked her up, and put her back on the shore. She then proceeded to run around shaking her butt off.
I'm Sam Walter and I will see you....Somewhere K byyyyye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday