Sam's Journal 5/9/2020

We have ordered an air track! I am so excited. it's 20 feet long and 3.3 feet wide. It's going to be so fun. Especially when the Danielsons get here because they are bringing thir medium tramp andour mini tramp. We could connect them in a staircase that goes airtrack, mini tramp, medium tramp, big tramp. We could also use the airtrack as a slipnslide straight into the pool.
My lightsaber is still not here. It has been shipped but not been picked up yet by DHL Express. Once they pick it up, it will take 3-8 days to get here. The owner, Will, says that it will be handed over soon because the package before ours was picked up a few days ago.
There are only TWO weeks left of school and I am glad. I hate online school and will be glad when it's over.
I have continued to make lightsabers with the airbrush and now I have made 20 of them.
My Name
                Is
                   Sam Walter
                                     and
                                           I
                                             will see
                                                         you...
                                                                  Somewhere



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday