Sam's journal 5/12/20

My light saber got picked up!!! It's going to be here on Thursday!!!!!! I am so excite dI worite a script for the unboxing video. I am just so pumped. 
I have been doing a lot of stuff with my dad lately. We ahve been re-painting mimi's flying pigs, working on my cosplay, and playing Holo Reach. It's a lot fo fun when he isn't traveling.
Today Garrett facetimed me and asked what I wanted him to bring. I ended up with a ton of lego minifigs, a bunch of lego bricks, a lightsaber, stuffed animals, my new nerfgun, water guns, and all sorts of stuff. 
Btw, we are keeping the air track a secret so we have surprise for them when they come on the 20th. Halo is really fun. it's just like Destiny 2! Youg et tanks and shoot aliens and fly space ships. There is also jet packs. SW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday