Sam's Journal 5/14/2020




MY LIGHTSABER CAME!!!
So yesterday I looked at my phone and it said "arriving today". So I am pumped. I finishe school and my mouth was watering I was so excited. So time ticks by...4pm, then 5pm. A delivery truck pulls by. "OMGOMG this is it!". Nope, a package for Mr. Paul. Then i got discouraged and sad. 6pm watching disney plus. 7pm getting ready to watch survivor finale. 7:12pm DingDong. I ran to the door and there is a long skinny recatangular package. I got hyped bu think, wait only one box? Where is Davis's? So I am shaking with excitement. Davis comes over and we start the unboxing video and I open the side of the box and there is two blades. We freak out and then we pull our th eownders manual, then the chargers, then the hilts. Oh My God. it's so cool it's so intricate. It feels cool to the touch, comfortable to hold and Davis's is so cool as well. It's lightweight and good for one or two handed dueling. We thought that they weren't charged, but theh Davis holds down the button and baam, star wars music. Then he turns it on OH my god, they are BRIGHT. We finish the video and let me just tell you abou the features. Oh my god there is a bajillion different colors, the blade is super strong. We pounded on each other and there is not even a scuff.  The sound fonts are amazing. There is Kylo Ren, Darksaber, Luke Skywalker, Ben Solo, and my fave Darth Vader. you can also just turn off sound and set it to low sound and high sound.
I have been playing fortnite with Garrett. I know what you're thinking "Sam you quit that game!" and you're right, but there i sa lot of bots it's pretty fun with friends. SW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday