Sam's Journal 5/16/2020



My airtrack came. I made a YT video on it already. I can do really high front flips, back flips and side flips. It's also an amazing slipn'slide. We put it on a hill and slipped and slided for hours. We also put it in the pool and it floats. We are going to play king of the airtrack on it and have water balloon squirt guns hose battles. What you do for the slip n' slide is you put the hose at the top of the airtrack and put  a tarp at the bottom. Then you run from the top of the hill, jump and slide to the bottom. The different ways to slide down that we have so far are, dive, roll, stomach, back, seal stretch, cat strech, knees, army crawl, Davis army crawl, push up, feet, butt, rolly flop, side and penguin.
Tomorrow is my coming of age so that's cool. I will write then. For my presentation I made a video edit of nature, flips and some other stuff. Then I did a voice over of my credo statement.
Today while Davis was doing HW, me and my dad went to the shop and worked on my cosplay. I did the final armor piece that goes on the back. I also painted some greyish black sweatpants black for my cosplay.
I am getting better at driving the mule, btw. When we got here I was scared to go down hills and now I can back of lots of stuff. I'm not afraid to floor it and i go down all the hills. Davis is in virtual drivers ed and he does not like it. He says it's just reading the same thing from 1980 or whatever. We have been talking about the virus and all that crap and I want to keep the Danielsons in our bubble but noone else. I am trying to convince everyone to "dew it". Another option is adopt Garrett for the summer.
Until tomorrow probably, Sam W.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday