Anastasis "Evening of One Acts"

 









We had our school play super late this year due to Covid. I also did a series of one act plays (four to be exact) in order to keep cohorts separate. It was so much work. But it was wonderful to do the play and I was really happy with them. I did "How the People Got Fire" for my youngest two classes. Then I did "Stories from Around the World", "The Internet is Distract...Oh Look There's a Kitten" and "All I Need to Know I Learned From Being a Zombie". The last one was the oldest class and Sam did incredibly well in it. He is truly a talented actor. My mom and Paul flew in for the weekend and got to see the plays and I was thrilled! After our performances Erin, Patrick, Mom, Paul, Michael, Davis, Suzy, Leah, Garrett and Sam all came out to the Varsity Inn with us to celebrate. It was so fun! We got tons of flowers and Mom and Paul sent Sam a special arrangement with a lego character to the school. So thoughtful!!! It is a joy to do theater, Covid or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday