Merry Christmas!



Hello all! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We had a great Christmas holiday in San Marcos at the ranch. We had our traditional Christmas Eve party and several of my wonderful friends came down to join us. Rebecca and Bill and their two girls came. They have been coming for several years and now they are part of our tradition as well. Jenny came with her two boys and so did Cheris and Rob and their two kids. Sarah and Skip came and Sarah lent her lovely voice to our carol singing. Earl Poole Ball was playing the piano and Keith sat down and accompanied him on the guitar. Fabian and Don came and we owe a special thanks to Don for helping us out with some late night assembly. Marchelle had come by the day before and spent some time with us. We wished she could have stayed with us for Christmas again this year, but she got to go home to spend it with her own family. My parents and Tiffany and Keith and Kade were all there as were Michael's parents. My Uncle Larry and his family and their friends rounded out our gathering. We had our favorite wedding videographer there to capture the event and I am so excited to see the video.
Christmas morning was a blast. It is so fun to have a child who understands Santa! Davis was thrilled to run to the tree and see what Santa brought. He really liked his cousin Kade's toys more than his own, but soon came to his appreciate the trampoline and the Dora tent that Santa had brought him. I think his two favorite toys were the pink scooter (his favorite color) his MiMi and PaPa got him and the train set his cousin gave him. Sam LOVED his toys. His favorite toy was probably the orchestra music cube that his Grandma and Grandpa got him and his new spinning top.
Michael got a carrying case for work he really wanted AND a new seat for his Vespa along with some very nice other presents. I got some perfume that is now my signature scent. Michael had taken me to Nordstrom's to pick it out and bought me a huge bottle. I also got some diamond studs and a necklace from my mom and dad and tons of cookbooks (my current favorite obsession) and a cooking pot and a neat charm necklace.
We had a nice Christmas dinner at GiGi and Gramp's house and I got to spend some quality time with my dog Ceillie who has been living with them. We were sad to say good-bye to Martha and Clark, but they had to head back to Houston that evening.
All in all it was a wonderful, relaxing Christmas. We leave for the beach tomorrow morning so I will post again at the new year. Sam is screaming at my feet so I have to go now. Much love, Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday