Busy and slogging through

Well, I have had no time to post this week because Michael and I have been working so hard trying to get everything chosen and ordered for the new house. We've been through probably 10 revisions of our hardware spreadsheet. It's getting exciting. We hope to move by the end of February but we shall see. We are so lucky to be getting the chance to move onto such a beautiful property. We are really happy with this choice.
But first I have to deal with a mountain of stress and frustration involving the payment for childcare I cannot use, the lack of childcare I can currently use, the loss of my best friend due to a move, our dwindling savings account, packing and lining up the move and showing and selling our current house. Ack!
Must focus on beautiful children, fantastic husband, good sex, supportive family, and incredible future dream home on a riverfront ranch. Ah, I already feel better.
P.S. 2008 Travel was pipe dream. But count me in for 2009!
Love, Amber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday