Funny Davis'isms


Here are a few of my favorite things that Davis said today.
When asked where babies come from, he paused, thought about it and replied,
"Um, from Ikea!!!"
When Michael turned on the television to watch the superbowl, Davis asked me if Daddy liked flip ball. I said yes. I asked him what he liked and he replied,
"I like Cars Movie! And toys! And pink!"
When I put him to bed tonight I asked him if he wanted to draw me a picture tomorrow.
"I have to bigger.", he said. "Then I can eat spicy, right, and I can use a knife???"
"Yes, son, when you get bigger you can eat spicy and use a knife."
"I'm going to get bigger and bigger and stronger and get way up high and then I can touch the moon. I can get bigger and touch the moon, Mommy."
"Yes, son, when you get bigger you can touch the moon."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday