Update on the Garden






The garden is coming along very well. We spent much of last weekend mulching and hoeing and tilling and building a cucumber fences and adding cages to the tomatoes. We've already been harvesting and eating radishes, chard, onions and a few strawberries. I've been forcing myself not to pick my squash blossoms and eating them, but my restraint is paying off and we are about to have some squash ready to eat.
The tomatoes are growing like crazy though I've lost one of them to an odd disease and I'm fighting to keep a second that is also ill. Wish me luck. Anyway, since this garden is becoming my third child, I thought I'd put some pictures up. XO!

Comments

Rebecca Schwarz said…
You are the garden master! Let's get together and compare notes sometime!
Love, Rebecca

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday