Five Year Anniversary


Today is the fifth anniversary of my blog. This is my 598th post. Happy Anniversary to me! I started the blog when we lived in Phoenix. It was a way to keep up with my friends and family. Sam was 2 months old and Davis was two months shy of two. I was anticipating my 30th birthday. Here's the Initial Post. Feel free to go back in time with me.
Writing this blog has been a way for me to connect with others and keep a history of our lives for my family. Each year I turn a years worth of the blog into a book. (I'll get it together to make the 2011 one soon.) It's my way of journalling/scrapbooking/making photo albums. It's been really nice to look back and see when a certain thing happened, or where we ate on that trip, or what I thought during a certain point in time.
I can't put everything into the blog. There are lots of things that are just too private to put out there, but I think this blog has been a good representation of where we have been. It has certainly been a labor of love. To those who read it, I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what kind of posts you like and keep commenting. It helps me keep going. XXOO, me

Comments

cheris said…
Oh of course I love the recipes, and the seemingly constant stories of trips to the E.R. ;)
Keep going!

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday