Naughty or Nice Christmas Cocktail Party

Friday night Mom and I hosted a Naughty or Nice Christmas Cocktail Party. I got a new outfit and got my hair done. Michael bought a new candy cane striped tie. We bought almost $500 in booze. We made two signature cocktails, a "morally ambiguous gingered rum cocktail" consisting of rum, Canton ginger liquor and pineapple juice with lime and an "elderflower champagne cocktail" made of Prosecco and St. Germaine with raspberry and mint garnish. Everyone brought a naughty or nice heavy appetizer to contribute. The food was amazing!!! Mom had decorated the house beautifully. All of our friends looked fantastic! We had food, played a white elephant gift exchange, sang happy birthday to Lilly, drank lots, sang Christmas karaoke and had an all around amazingly good time. This was my favorite party I have thrown yet.
Yay, book group! Yay, great friends! Yay, being best friends with my mom! Yay, Christmas!!!!

Comments

stevenjared0853 said…
Pleased to know about this information on Christmas cocktail party. Last Christmas, I had invited all my family and arranged a dinner party at one of lovely Seattle venues. The food was awesome and had great time there.

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday