Fall Break Texas 2018


We really enjoyed spending our week in San Marcos. The first year after we moved it was extremely difficult for me as it was the first time I'd been back since my dad died and we moved away. The second year was easier, but still quite bittersweet. This time I was able to relax and have fun!
Mom and I did yoga in the morning light upstairs, the kids swam, I ran around the ranch and met the new pigs, Cheris came down for a visit with the kids, Martha and Clark arrived, we went to see Kade play football in the most exciting sports game of my life, we had dinner at Casa Maria with the Gardners, Sam fished with his Grandpa. I made a run to HEB, mom and I took the kids to Barton Creek Mall and had a blast shopping while they shopped on their own, we ate brisket and tacos. I looked through old photos. Mom and I watched travel documentaries and talked travel. We drank good wine. I got to hug and love on my Uncle Larry and my GG. I even got to visit with our renters. The kids drove the mule every day and jumped haybales and swam and played in the trees. It was so GOOD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Park Weekends

Michael is 50! (and Rosie is 1!)

Polo Weekend for Michael's Birthday